Little point in messing around, let's jump straight into the top ten where "Choosin' Texas" by Ella Langley returns to number one as it continues to hold sway on sales and streaming.
"Man I Need" by Olivia Dean returned to number two while "Rein Me In" by Sam Fender and Olivia Dean rebounded to number three.
Rising two slots to number four is "Boston" by Stella Lefty...can we not let this song rise any further, Australia...please/
Staying steady at number five is "Ordinary" by Alex Warren while "Stupid Song" by Ollivia Rodrigo rebounded two slots to number six.
Returning to number seven up three is "Earrings" by Malcolm Todd, it moved past "Loser" by Tame Impala which slipped one to number eight,
"The Cure" by Olivia Rodrigo remained steady at number nine. Finally, arriving in the top ten this week is "Self Aware" by Temper City which climbed two slots to..unfortunately...hit number ten this week...ugh.
Losers
Two major losers this week with "Petal" by Ariana Grande slipping ten to forty two, mostly because I think people are still clinging to "Hate That I Made You Love Me" which is understandable as "Petal" is pretty lousy.
The other major loser is last week's number one "Animal" by Katseye which fell twelve lots thirteen.
Drop Outs
This week saw four songs leave with Sombr's "My Body Isn't Ready" and "Undressed" gone alongside "Been by Now" by Morgan Wallen and "The Days (Notion Remix" by Chrystal.
Gains
Not much in the way of gains this week with the biggest gain being a fifteen place jump for "Great Expectation" by Sienna Spiro to fifteen for some reason. That song is not any good for goodness sake!
Re-Entries
Three returns this week beginning with "I Just Might" by Bruno Mars at fifty, "Baby Steps" by Olivia Dean at forty nine and "Die on This Hill" by Sienna Spiro at forty eight.
New Entries
Just the one new entry this week so let's talk about...
32. "Some of Your Love" by PartyNextDoor
So when I saw this debuted, I rolled my eyes, it's not like PartyNextDoor as a artist is a goldmine of personality and he was worse than Drake on "Some Sexy Songs 4 U" and yeah, it's no different here with the production that ensures that this song could have been done better by The Weeknd especially with that guitar and PartyNextDoor is using Jesus Christ turning water into wine on the second verse to justify his love of alcohol which is just weird as hell so no this song sucks.
That's our week and man alive, the charts suck right now. Next week could be anything...I guess maybe Alex Warren? We'll have to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment